Sunday, June 1, 2008

Judgment Collectors

I have recently begun an email marketing campaign offering my Business Plan System to judgment collectors as an additional source of revenues.

Since developing my training program, I have tried to occasionally target specific professions with people possessing complimentary skills for commercial debt resolution. Many of these professionals have found they can quickly add extra income to their existing practices by incorporating my proven techniques. CPAs, Bookkeepers, Insurance Agents, Financial Planners and other professionals have found this business offers a new way to generate cash flow and often create new clients for their regular business.

If you have received an email regarding my program, I hope you will take the time to seriously consider how commercial debt resolution might fit with your existing business and add a new source of revenues without detracting from or diluting your other efforts.

Scott F. Soape

No comments: