Thursday, April 9, 2009

My BBB Rating: "A"

Although my company is not an active member of the local Better Business Bureau, they still maintain records on any complaints received(as they do with many other non-member businesses).

I am proud to say my BBB rating is "A"... the HIGHEST RATING they issue.

After nearly 12 years in business, I have not received a single complaint with the BBB. Of course, this does not mean I am perfect. What it should indicate is that I make every effort to resolve complaints to the complete satisfaction of each and every client and student.

Based on the design of my core commercial debt resolution business, I do not charge a fee unless I obtain settlement terms on a debt to my client's full satisfaction. This means they must approve any settlement before they are obligated to pay for my service. Over the years and with hundreds of cases, there have only been a handful of settlements I could not close. No settlement, no charge to the client, no reason to complain.

Regarding my Business Plan System, I always make every effort to address whatever special problems or concerns a student may have with the program. If a student decides the program is not for them for any reason and they return the material within the 45 day refund period, I always process refunds promptly... no questions asked.

I hope you will take my BBB record as an indication of how I have conducted my business from 1997 to present. Personally, I am very proud of this "zero complaint" record and I intend to do my best to keep it intact.

Scott F. Soape

Please feel free to check for yourself at: www.bbb.org.



No comments: