Friday, June 19, 2009

Contacting Prospective Clients

My Business Plan System material provides several ways to easily locate prospects. The next step is contacting those prospects to offer your valuable service.

For most cases, I suggest you first send a letter. If you use the powerful "Prospect Letter" provided with my material, there is a good chance the prospect will quickly give you a call to retain your service. However, a follow-up call is sometimes needed to help prod the prospect in the right direction.

Phone calls to prospective clients are one of the easiest aspects of this profession. Remember, you are offering to help this business owner with a very real and URGENT problem. In addition, you are offering to assist on a "no results, no charge" basis! What could be easier?

The letter will have already opened the door for you, making the follow-up call a warm call rather than a cold call. Often, I am told they just had not gotten around to calling my office when they take my call.

By following the recommendations and scripts provided in my material, you should have no problem contacting prospects and quickly turning them into fee-paying clients.

Scott F. Soape

No comments: