Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stamps.com

I have recently started using Stamps.com for my business postage needs and I recommend this service to all my students (and any other small business owners).

Although I am still learning some of the bells & whistles, this service allows anyone with a computer and Internet connection to quickly and easily print envelopes or labels with postage in place. No more trips to the post office to buy stamps. With the assistance of a good scale, you can even calculate your own postage needs for packages.

The program can even be configured for customized settings that will allow you a personal look with your mailings. It can also be integrated with common address book and word processing software.

One more tool for small business owners to save time and effort.


Scott F. Soape



No comments: