Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Still A Bargain!

I have officially increased the price of my commercial debt resolution Business Plan System for the first time since its creation and it is still a great value.  I held the price down purposely of late for those potential students who recently expressed an interest to allow them time to make their decisions.

The information contained in my revised material is a great value at either price and this relatively small investment can be recouped from only a minimum fee with your first successful case... often within only 3 to 4 weeks.

I say "relatively small" knowing full well that $295 can buy a lot of groceries.  However, when you are investing this amount into information that can help you launch a career with the potential of earning thousands of dollars each and every month, it becomes insignificant in comparison.

I encourage everyone to shop around for a better business opportunity bargain and I challenge anyone to find one.  It simply does not exist.

As always, I offer a full refund of the purchase price (less S&H) on a no questions asked basis for 30 days.  Simply return the material to my office intact within 30 days of receipt, and I will immediately issue a refund.  No explanation is necessary.  Most folks know within a few days if this profession is for them.

However, I encourage anyone interested to contact my office with whatever questions you may have BEFORE investing.  We are more than happy to address any of your concerns and discuss details on a one-to-one basis.

Scott F. Soape



No comments: