Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Better Late Than Never

I know I am WAY past due for posting on this blog site but I suppose the good news is that I have also been WAY too busy to give this much thought!

However, I just spoke with a prospective student for my Business Plan System and our conversation inspired me to post.



As previously indicated, I always encourage anyone interested in my program to call or email my office with whatever specific questions they may have prior to placing an order.  The last thing I want is for someone to purchase the material without a full understanding of what this profession entails.  Although I strongly believe this work can be done by anyone with the desire, time and inclination, it may not be the right fit for everyone.


Please contact me prior to placing an order so you may be confident in what you will be receiving AND what you will be doing.



Scott F. Soape

No comments: