Thursday, December 4, 2008

Enlist Independent Associates & GROW Your Practice!

Although a steady stream of local leads and referrals can be counted on in this profession, there may come a time when you will want to expand your reach to other geographic areas. I experienced this desire early in my career as a commercial debt negotiator.

After a few failed attempts to find a reliable way for locating additional leads, I finally developed a truly innovative program for getting OTHER PEOPLE to pay me to send me leads. Now, I market this Associate Program as an "Income Opportunity" and receive an ongoing stream of qualified leads from around the country on a regular basis without spending any personal time or money (I pay my Associates only if I receive a fee).

By enlisting the services of independent Associates, YOU can also tap into all the commercial financial disputes arising anywhere you desire. I'll show you how.

My Associate Program System is available to anyone in the commercial debt resolution profession and it will allow you to exponentially GROW your fee revenues.

Whenever you are ready to take your practice to the next level, contact my office for additional information on this extraordinary fee-enhancing program. You may end up with MORE BUSINESS THAN YOU CAN HANDLE!

Scott F. Soape



No comments: