Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Networking Web Sites

There are many business networking web sites available.  Unfortunately, many just end up being used by people trying to push their own "great" money making ideas so you will join their "downstream".

One of the best true business networking web sites I use is www.LinkedIn.com .  The site is easy to navigate and the contacts are primarily business people looking to broaden their business contacts and build referral relationships.

I have been a member for several years and have built a contact list with hundreds of professionals that are in positions to send business my way.  And many of these folks have referred business my way over the years.  Conversely, I have sent business to a number of these contacts as I encountered folks in need of services I could not provide.  It is truly a "win win" for all parties.

I encourage you to set up an account with LinkedIn (a basic account is FREE... that's what I use) and feel free to send me an invitation to connect once you are up and running.

Scott F. Soape

No comments: