Thursday, February 6, 2014

An Average Case

After making a phone call on January 23rd to a company owner whose business had been sued, my service was retained the same day.

Only 2 weeks later, a settlement was reached today with the creditor's attorney.  Documents will need to be prepared, but I am sending a bill for my services in the meantime based on my client's acceptance of the settlement terms.

I expect to receive my fee in the amount of $1,200 soon.

This is about an average turn around time for settlement negotiations with a pending lawsuit and an imminent answer date deadline.  It is also about an average fee.

Of course, I have other cases in the works in various stages of completion including another one that should also be finalized today for a $1,500 fee.

My complete commercial debt resolution Business Plan System will show YOU how to do this yourself and begin earning a substantial income in a short amount of time.  I encourage anyone interested to contact my office with any questions or concerns before investing in my program.

Scott F. Soape

No comments: