Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"The Harder I Work, The Luckier I Get"

The above quote is something my father used to say. It may not be completely original but, over the years, I have found it does make sense. Whenever I experience a special success in my business, I can usually relate it to some extra effort I previously put in to get there.

The commercial debt resolution profession is not one of those "sit back and wait for the checks to arrive" phony business opportunities. It is a very real profession that requires real efforts to achieve a high level of success.

My Business Plan System provides my students with all the information needed to work this business. However, it is entirely up to each individual to decide exactly how much time and effort they are willing to invest to reach the level of results they desire.

The cases are plentiful and arise by the hundreds daily around the country... but you have to get them.

As with most worthwhile endeavors, the more you put into building your business, the more you will get out. Other people may just think you are "lucky" when you succeed, but you will know the real reason for your success is your hard work.

Scott F. Soape

No comments: