Sunday, April 17, 2011

Keep Spreading the Word

Referrals from many different sources are a great way to ensure a constant stream of pre-qualified clients. Setting up a program to regularly remind your referral sources of your service will keep these leads flowing. My complete Business Plan System identifies several possibilities for great referral sources. Personally, I love to get out and visit with my referral sources one-on-one. I will either just drop in for a quick visit and leave a brochure or schedule an appointment for a short talk or lunch. If you prefer, you can simply mail a note, brochure or flyer. A brief email is also appropriate. I have also used the Internet business networking site www.LinkedIn.com to cultivate referrals with some success. Whatever method you choose, just be sure to follow through and keep spreading the word. The referrals are sure to follow! Scott F. Soape

No comments: