Friday, April 29, 2011

My BBB Rating... A+!

Since founding my company in 1997, I have not received a single Better Business Bureau complaint... from clients or students of my program.

Of course this does not mean I have never encountered a problem or concern along the way. What it does mean is that I strive to always do the right thing in resolving any dispute.

My "no results, no charge" arrangement with clients naturally keeps complaints to a minimum. After all, who can complain about a service they don't have to pay for? I try to reflect this same attitude in my Business Plan System with my "no risk" 30 day full refund offer. Should a purchaser of my program decide for any reason it is not right for them, they can return the material for a complete refund of their $187.00 purchase price.

I am very proud of my "A+" BBB rating and I encourage you to click on the link below to see for yourself. Enter your zip code then click on the "Check Out A Business or Charity" button and enter my company information: Scott F Soape & Associates, LLC, Georgetown, TX.

www.bbb.org

Scott F. Soape


No comments: